Welcome to Joyful Signing, LLC
Need interpreting services?
To our Deaf and Hard of Hearing Community:
- Provide qualified interpreters that match your skill & language needs.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide pro-bono services when appropriate to support the community.
- Listen to your feedback and to be open for improvement.
- To advocate for your rights to communication access.
To our Interpreters and the Interpreting Community:
- Provide transparency and complete assignment details for all assignments.
- Fair pay & competitive rates that match your skills, certification and expertise.
- To advocate for the interpreting profession.
- To give back to our profession by serving as a mentor to the local Interpreter Training Program interpreters.
- To provide opportunities to grow & develop with workshops and trainings.
TO OUR CLIENTS:
- To provide top quality interpreting services at an affordable price.
- To customize interpreting services needs that tailor to all parties.
- To provide quality customer service from scheduling, on-site support, to paying for services.
- To invoice in a timely manner.